Where is my aging loved one going to live? Who will provide their care?
How will we pay for it?
As the Concierge of Senior Care Planning, Care Right assists families all across the country in navigating the complexities associated with the aging process by managing crisis situations, developing a proactive Aging Plan and providing needed support to struggling caregivers.
WHO WE HELP
The number of families with aging loved ones is ever growing and the healthcare landscape “ever-changing”. Also, many families are scattered, with adult children living long distances away from their parents. Care Right can help those:
- Families facing a medical crisis situation
- Aging loved ones with limited or no local family support available
- Families new to the aging process who are unsure how to care for their loved one and/or unaware of available resources
- Caregivers who are “burned out” and are in need of coaching, education and support
- Families with geographic constraints or limited time to devote to their aging loved one’s care needs
- Individuals needing an advocate to interact with care providers and provide timely communication to family members.
- Families who cannot reach consensus on their aging loved one’s care plan
- Unsure of their financial resources or the importance of updated legal documents
- Families who need education and direction in how to handle a loved one with dementia
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Facilitating difficult conversations and building family consensus
- Helping you understand that “band aiding” one crisis to the next is not sustainable
- Understanding the importance of having a family meeting to discuss your family’s situation, preferably while things are going well vs when in crisis mode
- Helping you understand your loved one’s needs
- Helping you understand the aging process as well as chronic conditions
- Coordinating care for your aging loved one and acting as their advocate
- Leveraging technology to provide virtual guidance and timely communication
- Creating a Grab N Go Binder which ensures all appropriate financial, legal and medical documents are in place and easily accessible
- Implementing and Overseeing Aging Plan so adult children do not have to travel, exhaust vacation or take a leave of absence to care for an aging loved one
- Decreasing you’re out of pocket expense for “crisis airfare” and travel plans
- Alleviate Caregiver stress at work and help avoid missing out on career advancement and financial goals
- Recommending options which will leverage insurance coverages and maximize financial resources
- Providing Caregiver Education & Support to avoid compassion fatigue
- Developing a sustainable Aging Plan vs. Continually REACTING
- Mediating strained relationships associated with families who may not understand the aging process and teaching how to communicate & make decisions as a family
- Resolving strained relationships between siblings who may not be as involved as the primary caregiver
- Reconciling strained relationships between you and your aging loved ones
- Having a detailed plan in place prior to a crisis occurring
- Allowing you to use your vacation days for VACATION, rather than crisis management and doctor appointments
- Leading a compassionate discussion regarding End of Life care options
- Crisis Intervention
- Pro-active Planning
- Aging Plan development
- Aging Plan implementation
- Ongoing family support, care oversight, family advising via monthly care packages
- Facilitate family meetings to learn where your family “blind spots” may be before moving forward with the Aging Plan. No parent wants to hear/see their adult children fighting about their care, who will provide their care, and how the money will be spent. Many families have significant misunderstandings about aging, dementia, caregiver burnout, and care costs. Family mediation can help restore relationships strained by the aging process
- Learn how to regain control of your life
- Dementia Coaching and Support packages for those who may not want all the “bells and whistles” of the Aging Plan development or who aren’t emotionally ready to move forward with developing an Aging Plan
- Grab and Go/Emergency Preparedness–everyone over the age of 18 should have a Grab and Go. Care Right helps direct each person through their extensive Grab and Go tabs which include medical providers, financial and legal team, accounts/passwords, end of life planning, and much more
- Professional speaking engagements/keynote speaker
CALL: (239) 770-6322
Site Designed By SWAT Marketing Solutions Inc.
I'm ready to seek help
Let us schedule a 30-minute consultation to help you with a care solution by offering ideas and support to further enhance the quality of life for your loved one.