Upon engagement of services, the next step in the Care Right Way is the Comprehensive Assessment. This step allows us to gain a thorough understanding of your situation and provides a baseline of your loved one’s current physical and cognitive condition. The assessment will consist of:
- Memory & depression screens
- Fall risk/history
- Review of activities of daily living
- Psycho-social well-being
- Review of financial resources & insurance coverages
- Caregiver burn-out assessment.
- In-depth discussion to learn what your loved one’s individual’s goal’s and desires for the remainder of the aging process and end of life are
Depending on your specific situation and the number of individuals assessed (single or couple), this phase can range from 2 – 4 hours in duration.
Step 2: The Family Meeting
CALL: (239) 770-6322
Site Designed By SWAT Marketing Solutions Inc.
I'm ready to seek help
Let us schedule a 30-minute consultation to help you with a care solution by offering ideas and support to further enhance the quality of life for your loved one.