When an aging loved one experiences a medical crisis, family members are faced with a flood of emotions and the need to make a number of critical decisions in a short period of time. If there isn’t a proactive plan in place, circumstances can quickly become overwhelming leaving family members unsure or confused about what to do or even what their loved one’s desires are.
In the event of a crisis, having the ability to make informed decisions is critical. Care Right has decades of experience in helping families tackle the myriad of issues that arise as part of a crisis. We provide the education and guidance needed for families to properly understand the care needs of their loved one going forward, outline the options available to administer that care and discuss the financial implications of each.
WAYS WE CAN ALLEVIATE THE STRESS OF A CRISIS SITUATION
- Acting as an advocate for the loved one when dealing with medical or care providers
- Providing timely information, updates & education to families scattered across the country
- Creating a customized Care Package to oversee and manage the care your loved one receives going forward
- Outlining the various medical, legal and financial documents that may play an important role
- Educating families on the various options available for short-term and long-term care based on their loved one’s medical and financial situation
- Researching care providers and/or facilities in the preferred geographic area
- Outlining availability, level of care options and detailed costs associated with appropriate providers/facilities
- Coordinating the discharge, transfer and admission processes and/or engagement of outside caregivers
- Recommending other professional service providers from our trusted network.
Nobody wants to receive the call that something has happened to Mom or Dad, but many of us won’t be able to avoid it. Rather than facing the situation alone, leverage Care Right’s background and experience in order to make the most informed decisions possible in regards to your loved one’s care.
Click to Download Our Crisis Brochure
IF YOUR FAMILY HAS AN AGING LOVED ONE FACING A CURRENT MEDICAL CRISIS, CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 1-800-741-0302 TO LEARN HOW CARE RIGHT CAN HELP!
CALL: (800) 741-0302
Site Content Composed by Fidem Business Solutions.
I'm ready to seek help
Let us schedule a 30-minute consultation to help you with a care solution by offering ideas and support to further enhance the quality of life for your loved one.