- Call us today for a free 30-minute phone consultation to see how we can help relieve your caregiver stress. We learn what is working well, what’s not working, and what goals and resources you have. We’ll explain how Care Right can assist your family with proactive planning -- saving you time, money, and stress. If you're ready to schedule a consultation, please click here.
- Schedule a Comprehensive Initial Assessment at your loved one’s home, during which we:
- lead an in-depth discussion about how you currently handle medication management, meals, and care.
- assess for depression, memory impairment, psychological and social well-being, activities of daily living, home safety and much more.
- learn the role each family member has with their loved one.
- discuss any gaps in planning to date.
- make necessary referrals to those in our network of trusted professionals.
- help you develop your emergency binder.
- suggest ways to oversee, coordinate, and manage your loved one’s care, doctor appointments and so on.
- explain how to create the best possible quality of life for your loved one.
During the Comprehensive Initial Assessment, Care Right will work with you as a team to develop a plan for your family. You decide which elements you want to keep on your plate and what you want Care Right to do.
We will be your eyes and ears as we oversee and manage your loved one’s care and keep you informed along the way. We will be your eyes and ears as we oversee and manage your loved one’s care and keep you informed along the way.
We also provide a Virtual Guidance Advisory Service for families who are miles apart, but who need to stay in communication with one another. It's part live-communication and part remote-communication, helping families across the miles.
During the Comprehensive Initial Assessment, Annalee will discuss with you which of our many options in monthly value packages works best for you.
Click the Play Button Below for a Personal Message From Annalee Kruger